The 28 February meeting of the Johnsonville Community Association kicks off the year. All Johnsonville residents are welcome, so pop along and find out what’s happening.
On the agenda this month:
- Johnsonville Bus hub — Wellington City Councillors and experts will present their plans to relocate the bus stops of the Johnsonville Transport hub
- Getting a Community Board – JCA’s planned submission to the city Council’s 5-yearly representation review.
- Property development consenting processes — can Council keep locals better informed and properly empowered? Can we make things better?
- WCC Grants
- Meeting terms of Running the Association Grant
- Increasing Active Membership
- Update/Next Steps on Totara Park
- Johnsonville Mall — can we encourage property owners to get going with redevelopment?
- Wellington Regional Land Transport Plan review – JCA submission on projects that should be top priorities
- Wellington City Draft Te Reo policy — JCA input
- Blackberries — no, not the clapped out cellphones! Prickly pesky weeds! They’re speading! What can be done?
WHEN: 7:30 pm, 28 February 2018
WHERE: Meeting Room 1, Johnsonville Community Centre, 3 Frankmoore Avenue, Johnsonville